FARIS is seeking a friendly, hardworking, detail-oriented full-time Store Manager for our recently opened retail store in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood. He/she/they will work directly with our brand manager to deliver top notch customer service and manage store operations with the utmost professionalism.
- Offer a welcoming environment to the client by offering a high standard of customer service
- Build a strong clientele, creating long-term relationships
- Ensure proper care is taken for all sales, paperwork, receipts and invoices, etc
- Assist with shipping requests as needed
- Update inventory and reorder styles as needed
- Perform customer service as needed, including: emails, phone calls, returning voicemails
- Perform proper jewelry merch (i.e. setting up floor) at opening and closing, secure all jewelry pieces nightly in safes, properly set alarm
- Actively participate in all merchandising activities including, but not limited to: daily stock maintenance, product transfers, and polishing and floor changeovers
Perform duties as workload necessitates
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude
- Send end of the day emails which includes the following information: Daily sales total, returns/exchanges, and reorder list for the production team. Also provide a list of store/office supply requests as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness in the store:
– Keep all ceramics, surfaces, mirrors, and furniture clear and organized
– Keep the upstairs office clean and organized. No dishes are to be left dirty, no food left out. Trash taken out every night, water filled, recycle taken out
- Follow Safety Protocols
– Remove all jewelry from the floors, set the alarm, and lock the front gate.
- Be on time for shifts
- Suggest and collaborate on ideas to grow store visibility through pop-ups, events, and social media initiatives.
- A commitment to delivering top notch, personalized customer service
- A love of fine jewelry/fashion and a solid knowledge of contemporary and independent designers within the field
- Great communication skills
- Fun and kind attitude
- Excellent organization skills
- Ambition to grow within the FARIS brand
- Photography + social media experience a plus
- Luxury retail or high- end boutique experience preferred
This is a salaried position with paid health insurance, employee discounts, and paid sick leave. Our ideal candidate is available to begin immediately. Please email your resume and cover letter with the subject line “Store Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org